Fear to tell about you


Fear to tell about yourself


Thank you very much for giving me opportunity. Let me introduce myself, I’m _______ . There are five members in my family; me , my father____ . My father's Woking as_______. My mother's worked as _____.

About my education & qualification –
I’m pursuing my bachelor degree in BSc. from <College name>, < --- > University,
and schooling from ______  School.
 During my Graduation period, I had done three _______   projects and successfully completed a training course on the ________. I am excellent in c, java.

My goal is to get good opportunities in your company. I have done many successful ________ projects during college. Even though, I have just started my career and don't have any working experience, but once I get the opportunity, I will prove myself.

My hobbies are Internet browsing & searching for helpful applications, watching news & discovery channel, playing Indoor games, listening old songs, art & design.

-----optional --------
My strengths are self-confidence & dedication, positive attitude, and hard work. My weakness is my soft nature that sometime harms me.
------------------------

That it briefly about myself.Thanks for giving me this golden opportunity.

No comments: